Friday, November 20, 2009

Let's Zentangle



Zentangling. Sounds like a dance doesn't it! Well, actually it's my latest discovery on how to pass the time when I don't want to think too much. All it takes is a pen, some paper, and patience. I could just casually doodle them, but being the perfectionist that I am, I take my time... a whole lot of time... to precisely draw the design.


I think my husband enjoys my Zentangling. I actually sit in the living room with him while he watches football, basketball, tennis or whatever. Maybe he considers it quality time.



Although this is glorified doodling, the name Zentangle has been copyrighted. You will find the originators' website at www.zentangle.com.

I'm thankful for my desire to create.







Exodus 31:3 "I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with ability and intelligence, with knowledge and all craftmanship to devise artistic designs...."


1 comment:

lifeneedsart said...

Wonderful Zentangles, Suzanne! Thanks for posting them!
--Karen